West Marin Fund can help you define a charitable mission, research local and national charities, stay up to date with current issues, carry out your giving recommendations, monitor the impact of your grants, maximize your tax advantages, and help you leave a permanent legacy.
How to Start
- Meet with West Marin Fund staff to discuss your giving interests and how a donor advised fund works
- Choose a name for your fund
- Sign an agreement with West Marin Fund
- Make an initial contribution of $100,000 or more, to be spent over 5 years
At Any Time, You Can
- Make additional gifts of any size
- Recommend distributions from your fund to 501(c)(3) public charity organizations
Please contact our Executive Director to learn more.