With the support and interest of community members, we manage several field of interest funds – each with their own purpose and strategy, and each with their own pool of donors.
Children, Youth & Family Fund
This Fund offers relevant opportunities and resources for low income and rurally isolated families that live and work in West Marin. Currently, the Fund:
- supports pre-schools in coastal West Marin to provide family scholarships;
- gives annual general support to Tomales Bay Youth Center;
- works with Marin Promise Partnership to increase student success in Shoreline School District;
- is researching the need for apprenticeship programs in skilled trades for West Marin.
This Fund aims to strengthen local nonprofits serving unincorporated West Marin. It does so by providing community grants and skillbuilding workshops. The Community Fund prioritizes:
- community equity and inclusion;
- community vitality and wellbeing;
- creative solutions through collaboration.
Women & Girls’ Empowerment Fund
This Fund supports local nonprofits to strengthen women’s leadership in the community and workplace, increase educational opportunities for women and girls, and prevent gender violence.
You can contribute directly to an existing Fund that matches your interests. If you would like to discuss establishing a new field of interest fund, please contact our Executive Director to discuss.